NEW MEMBERS OF THE MUSEUM:
A from May 1st, 2021 those who become MEMBERS of the Museum of the Americas, will be the recipients of the following benefits:
1. FREE PAGE ON THE BEST FIN ARTISTS GOLDEN BOOK!
2. MEMBERS ANNUAL EXHIBITION. All pertinent information regarding rules , regulations and date for the event will be informed at the right moment.
3. 10 % DISCOUNT on every event - travel and tours included.
4. MUSEUM MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE (digital and printed) which may be used for different reasons and allowed to be included in the artist’s biography under the caption: “Member of the Museum of the Americas (Miami, FL) “
5. AT NO CHARGE ANALYSIS: of your artwork by experts not only referring to the Art itself but also to Marketing giving suggestions and advice. ( Bear in mind that a marketing analysis may be very costly).
6.MUSEUM LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION related to the arts and culture which may be very useful in the job market (tuition included) and above all for purposes of IMMIGRATION INTO THE UNITED STATES for visas 0-1 and EB-1 (Green Card).
7. ART IN PUBLIC SPACES: You will be receiving the proposals submitted to the Museum . Those contests involve large amounts of money.
8. WORK AS MUSEUM REPRESENTATIVES: The Museum gives preference to its Members to work as Representatives and/or International Advisors who will obtaining monetary benefits.
COST FOR TWELVE CONSECUTIVE MONTHS: $ 350.00 US Dollars.
THIS PAYMENT IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT TERMS:
-Mailed checks against bank accounts in U.S.A..and Puerto Rico.
-Money transfers to our bank account.
-Money transfers via Zelle or Venmo.
Some surcharges apply to recover bank debits.
The membership program of the Museum of the Americas offers a way for artist, individuals, families,
students and businesses to become more actively involved in the Museum. MoA provides for its valued members and array of benefits, which include: invitations to all exhibitions and special events, discounted rated on selected Museum activities and much more. Any person or company can be a MEMBER of the museum. You can select the categories and contributions in United States are tax deductible according to the law. (Please ask your tax adviser).
There are four possibilities for donations:
Being a Member with a annual membership due.
Donating cash occasionally.
Donations "in kind", that means, goods and services. (Business furniture, materials, services, printing, wines and sodas for openings, etc.)
Donation of artworks for the permanent collection: in this case you need to ask your tax advisor.
You can send your contribution to the
MUSEUM OF THE AMERICAS
2500 NW 79th Avenue, Suite #172
Doral, FL. 33122 , USA
or you can call at +1 (305) 599 8089. We will be glad to assist you.